Within your main Ceremony Event, Sand Ceremonies typify the joining of two people in marriage. They are also an awesome way to:
– include children in the ceremony
– symbolise a joining of families
– signify a joining of cultures
Using different colours of sand, or sand from significant beaches, you can take part in a Sand Ceremony with your spouse and also your loved ones to signify a blending of all things happy and lovely!
Sand Ceremonies are becoming more popular, so if you are thinking about having a Sand Ceremony within your ceremony, I’m here to do all the work for you.
SAND CEREMONY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Coloured sand, handmade by Me
– Pouring Vessels (I take these away with me)
– A large, embellished vessel for you to keep
– Yourselves and your nominated participants completing the Sand Ceremony during your ceremony
– Your guests each pouring a tablespoon of sand into the large vessel, and you finish it off during your ceremony.
I can make individual colours to order and send them anywhere in New Zealand. Please order via the link at the bottom of the page.